30 Jul CIBIL Registration and Login Process for Individuals, Businesses & Companies
Most of the banks and financial institutions trust CIBIL as the most prominent credit reporting agency. To access CIBIL report and CIBIL score, one has to sign up with CIBIL on the website of Credit Information Bureau India Ltd (CIBIL). The CIBIL agency provides the credit score for free once a year and both companies and individuals are able to access their scores and reports via separate CIBIL login processes. Companies are referred to as ‘CIBIL Members’ in CIBIL commercial login terms, while individuals are referred to as ‘CIBIL Users.’
CIBIL Registration Process for Individuals
Individuals who want to register with CIBIL – follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit https://cibil.com.
- Then click the ‘Get Your CIBIL Score’ button to select a plan you need.
- Later, enter your personal details such as name, email address, government ID number, and mobile number to ‘Create Your Account.’
- Then click on ‘Accept & Continue’ to ‘Verify your Identity’.
- Once you have authenticated, go to the ‘Payment’ section to make payment for the subscription you have selected.
- After completing payment, you are successfully registered with CIBIL.
CIBIL Registration Process for Businesses & Companies
Companies & Businesses who want to register with CIBIL – follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit https://cibilrank.cibil.com/
- Enter your company or business details such as company name, type of business, ID type, ID value, GSTN value, registered office address, state, city, PIN, and the contact details of the authorized signatory.
- Upon entering the details, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Make the payment of Rs.3,000 via net banking or credit/debit card.
- Later, a unique CIBIL registration ID and payment transaction ID will be sent to your mentioned email address.
- Then, Login with your credentials to access your business or company account.
- In addition, you can also download the form and do the above-mentioned process in offline and send it to the below mentioned postal address or the email address:
TransUnion CIBIL Limited,
One Indiabulls Centre,
Tower 2A, 19th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400 013
CIBIL Login Process for Individuals
Individuals, who want to login with CIBIL – follow, the below mentioned steps:
- Visit CIBIL website & Click on the ‘Get Your CIBIL Score’
- Then click on ‘Member Login’ to get the login page.
- Later, enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Further, click on the ‘Enter’ button to land into your dashboard.
CIBIL Login Process for Companies
Companies, who want to login with CIBIL – follow, the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the CIBIL website.
- Log in to your account.
- Once, you log in with the CIBIL for the first time, you need to submit KYC documents to verify your account and deliver the CIBIL rank and report.
What is CIBIL MSME Rank (CMR)?
In general, CMR is a credit risk rank for MSMEs which predicts the probability of an MSME becoming NPA over the next 12 months. It refers to MSMEs with commercial aggregate borrowings ranging from Rs 10 lakh and Rs 10 crore. CMR is based on seven years of through-the-cycle (TTC) credit history data. This CMR is calculated on the basis of 24 months credit history of the MSME that is present on the bureau and the rank ranges between CMR1to CMR10, where CMR1 denotes the lowest credit risk and the probability of NPA and CMR10 denotes the highest risk and probability of NPA.
List of Required KYC Documents to Register with CIBIL
Note: While registering with CIBIL, companies and individuals must ensure that the address mentioned in the CIBIL site is matching with the address present in the government-issued KYC documents.
Here is the list of documents which can be accepted by CIBIL:
Here are the required Identity Proofs:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driver’s Licence
And here are the required Address Proofs:
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
Here are the required Address Proofs:
- Bank Account Statement
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
How to Upload these KYC Documents?
- Visit the mentioned URL https://www.cibil.com/kyc-upload.
- You will get two options—one for individuals and the other for companies. Click on the option suitable for you and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- If you select the option for individuals, you have to enter details of identity proof and address proof and upload proofs for verification. Later, click on ‘Submit’ to complete the KYC uploading process.
- If you have selected the company credit report option, you must submit KYC-compliant address proof and upload the proofs. Later, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the KYC uploading process.